Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best chicken salad. It is baked but can be served either hot or cold.
- 1 roasting chicken, boiled, meat removed and chopped
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- chopped onion (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Mix this all together (expect the potato chips. Place in an ungreased 8x11 inch pan. Sprinkle potato chips on top.
- Bake in a 8x11 inch pan for 20 min at 350 degrees.