Marvelous Oat Bran Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours and the next 8 ingredients (flours through salt) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in carrot, apple and raisins.
- Combine milk, oil, vanilla, egg whites and orange in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture; add milk mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each of 28 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Make in batches at 375 for 20 minutes or until muffins are browned and spring back when lightly touched.
- Remove the muffins from pans immediately and place on wire rack.