Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Food & Family Fall 2005 issue.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves or 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and oregano leaves together.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and press meat mixture into each cup.
- Make a well in the center of each cup and spoon the peppers evenly into each of the twelve cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top with the cheese and return back to the oven until melted, about 5 minutes.
Kids loved them. Added salt&pepper and a little onion. Easy to make.