Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very easy to whip up and great as a family dessert.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter (dotted on top)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Place in order of recipe in 1 qt dish.
- Do NOT stir.
- Microwave on high 10 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
I have made this same recipe many times and it's so easy and quick. Even made it for some girlfriends when they were over one night and they loved it. You might try melting the pouring the margarine over the top evenly and definitely cover with plastic wrap. Originally I got this from a Tupperware consultant to use in the top of my stack cooker.