Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in an online search in response to a request for making foot soak gift bags to give to teachers... and posted b/c I want to find this easily in the future. Recipe from: http://www.naturesgift.com/hints-gifts.htm
- Combine Epsom salts and kosher salt in a jar.
- Add baking soda and cornstarch, up to 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon essential oil, and up to 1/4 teaspoon of Spearmint essential oil.
- Attach the lid, and shake the jar to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a bag, and use within a few weeks.
- Use 2 to 3 Tablespoons per soak.
- NOTE: I tried this myself and used cucumber-melon essential oils. Heavenly!