Found in an online search in response to a request for making foot soak gift bags to give to teachers... and posted b/c I want to find this easily in the future. Recipe from: http://www.naturesgift.com/hints-gifts.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Epsom salts and kosher salt in a jar.
- 2Add baking soda and cornstarch, up to 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon essential oil, and up to 1/4 teaspoon of Spearmint essential oil.
- 3Attach the lid, and shake the jar to combine.
- 4Pour the mixture into a bag, and use within a few weeks.
- 5Use 2 to 3 Tablespoons per soak.
- 6NOTE: I tried this myself and used cucumber-melon essential oils. Heavenly!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Foot Soak
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: