Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a taste of summer sunshine, whip up this quick, refreshing salad. It's pretty enough to double as a dessert. Peach yogurt and coconut really dress up canned fruit cocktail. Each serving is 1 cup. This came from Taste Of Home Cooking For 2. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 8 ounces fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
- Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired.