Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family had this every holdiay growing up. My husband now loves it too and it has become a tradition in our home too.
- 16 ounces mini marshmallows
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 15 ounces fruit cocktail
- 8 ounces sour cream (I know the sour cream sounds weird but with the sweetness of the marshmallows it ends up tasting swe)
- Drain liquid from canned fruit.
- Dump everything into LARGE bowl.
- Mix really well.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
This fruit salad is delicious, yet very quick and easy to make. It is very similar to one that my family makes except that ours has fewer marshmallows and chopped walnuts. This is a wonderful variation and we enjoyed it very much. I let this chill in the refrigerator for about 6 hours before serving. Thank you for sharing!
**Made for PAC Fall 2012**