- 3 -4 Weetabix, crushed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 150 g melted butter
- 1 packet marshmallows (250g)
- 1⁄4 cup thickened cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together then add melted butter, mix thoroughly.
- Spray slice tray and preheat oven to 200c.
- Pour mixture into slice tray and press down firmly and cook for 1/2 hour.
- Remove from oven to cool a little.
- In a microwave container add marshmallows and microwave for 1 minute on Medium.
- Stir marshmallows quickly, then add cream and mix thoroughly and pour onto base making sure all is covered.
- When almost set, you may sprinkle extra coconut on top or 100's& 1000's or anything of your choosing.
- When cold, cut into fingers.