Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 3 (60 g) Mars bars, chopped
- 75 g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 150 g dark cooking chocolate
- Place chopped Mars bars in a heatproof bowl with butter and golden syrup.
- Microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes or until mars bars are melted.
- Mix until smooth.
- Stir in rice bubbles and press mixture firmly into a greased foil-lined 20cm square cake tin.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Place chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until melted.
- stir until smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate over mars bar mixture, slice and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove slice from refrigerator about 1 hour before cutting into squares with a warm knife.
Who would think this is not worth trying? Mars Bars are my FAVORITE candy bar! I have added it my cookbook and am going to try it soon :)
This is a great recipe. Definately addictive. Except I used milk chocolate instead..Yummy