Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted recipe from Southern Living Cooking School.
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 family-size tea bag
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place tea bag into a saucepan.
- Pour boiling water over tea bag; cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag.
- Add in marmalade, sugar, and lemon; stir to combine.
- Strain mixture if you want or serve as is.
The marmalade really added a nice zip to the tea! I used green tea with a hint of orange, which was really enhanced by the marmalade. Thanks for sharing!
Loved this! I used 4 reg Earl Grey bags to the 5 cups of water, used the 1/2 cup marmalade and suger/lemon as the recipe called for. Enjoyed most of the pot by myself. Made for my Comfort Cafe "Oh You TEAse!" tag game.
I made this with just marmalade! Placed into the gingerbread tea. So yummy. Love the final sip having bits to chew on. Thanks Made for Comfort Cafe. http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=288536&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=915 Thanks!