Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the March 2008 issue of Health magazine.
Make and share this Mariska's Joyful Heart Fudge Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml turbinado sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 177.44 ml oat flour
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground cinnamon
- 118.29 ml dairy-free gluten-free semisweet chocolate chips (such as Sunspire)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 8 paper liners in muffin tin and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine applesauce and next 4 ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the next 6 ingredients. Add the oat mixture to the applesauce mixture; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, rotating the pan a half turn after 10 minutes. Muffins are done when tops are firm to the touch.
- Cool slightly. Top with powdered sugar if desired.