Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fresh recipe idea to try for this vibrant summer squash.
Make and share this Marinated Zucchini Salad With Pine Nuts & Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 zucchini, cut into long ribbons with a potato peeler
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 8 basil leaves, shredded
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shavings to serve
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss the zucchini with the dressing and leave for 10 minutes.
- Toss with, pine nuts and basil then scatter with parmesan.
Really yummy and easy. The chili gives it a nice warmth.