Marinated Zucchini Salad
photo by The Normans
- Ready In:
- 600 g zucchini
- 60 ml white wine vinegar
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 red chilies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- handful basil, finely sliced
- Add all ingredients, except zucchini, to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Depending on which vegetables you are using spiralise, slice or dice so all vegetables are similar in size. We add tomato, red onion and kalamata olives.
- Add vegetables to dressing. Marinate for 10 minutes. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Contented folk from a small city who love each other more than the food they eat - but love tempting each other with different finds from food sites/magazines/stories and the like.</p> 8726073"