Recipe by Queen of Everything
I had something similar to this at a baby shower many years ago..the baby is now 11! Always a hit at potlucks.
Top Review by ktgabel
Didn't really have a whole lot of flavor. Needs fresh basil, marinated artichoke hearts, salt and pepper to taste, more shrimp, less pasta, and maybe some fresh garlic. I will try it again with the above.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked,drained and cooled
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, ccoked,peeled,deveined and tails removed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fresh,marinated
- 1⁄2 cup roasted bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette