Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy appetizer from my friend Karylene, who only knows how to make fabulous food.
Make and share this Marinated Shrimp Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Defrost shrimp, if it is frozen.
- Note: I prefer to use medium/large shrimp with tails on, but any kind can be used.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, and a few shakes of salt.
- Mix well and pour into a zipper bag with shrimp.
- Turn bag to coat all shrimp well.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate at least a few hours.