Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very easy dish to make, and served over rice is meal in itself. Serve with fresh Frech bread.
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp (uncooked)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Clean 2lbs of fresh shrimp (bigger the better) and set aside.
- Melt 1lb of butter and add in the rest of the ingredients mixing throughly in a large tupperware.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and put in the fridge for 4 - 6 hours (overnight is OK).
- To cook add contents of bowl in a 8" x 13" cake pan and set in the broiler for 6 minutes stir and broil for an additional 6 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- While the shrimp are cooking prepare rice and slice the French bread. Serve hot and enjoy.