Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very easy dish to make, and served over rice is meal in itself. Serve with fresh Frech bread.
Make and share this Marinated Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Clean 2lbs of fresh shrimp (bigger the better) and set aside.
- Melt 1lb of butter and add in the rest of the ingredients mixing throughly in a large tupperware.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and put in the fridge for 4 - 6 hours (overnight is OK).
- To cook add contents of bowl in a 8" x 13" cake pan and set in the broiler for 6 minutes stir and broil for an additional 6 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- While the shrimp are cooking prepare rice and slice the French bread. Serve hot and enjoy.