Recipe by echo echo
Preparation time is marinating time.
Top Review by FitWitch
This was fantastic! My husband and 2-year old son asked for seconds! I didn't have any parsley, so I used a bit of freshly ground sage, and subbed balsamic vinegar, but otherwise made the recipe as directed. Delicious and will definitely be a "regular" around here!
- 4 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, torn or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in a shallow dish or a ziplock plastic bag.
- Combine the soy sauce through pepper with 1/4 cup water and pour over the chops.
- Cover (or zip) and refrigerate 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil about 5 minutes 3-4 inches from the heat source.
- Turn, brush with marinade and broil 3-5 minutes more.