1/1 Photo of Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak
1 hr 15 mins
This is served in Colombian restaurants as part of their "Mountain Platter" or Bandeja Paisa. It is served with rice and beans, fried pork rinds (chicharone), fried sweet plantains, a slice of avocado, corn cake and a fried egg on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle steaks with lime juice then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Combine beer, garlic and olive oil; pour over steaks and marinate a minimum of one hour.
- 3Heat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over high heat until hot.
- 4Grill steaks 5 to 7 minutes, in total, for medium rare, up to 10 minutes, for well done.
- 5Steaks can be cut into serving size pieces before or after cooking.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 61.1 g