Recipe by Helping Hands
After tasting this flank steak at the home of friends, we were hooked, and will probably never make flank steak any other way. Please note that the prep time does not include the marinating time. Very simple, yet delicious!
Top Review by Pam-I-Am
My two favorite things, easy and excellent! I used about 2 garlic cloves and about 1 tsp ginger because I love them both so much. I marinaded my flank steak for about 2 hours in a ziplock bag. Grilled it and used my meat thermometer to take the steak off at the rare setting (so it ends up medium). Let it sit for 10 minutes and you can see the yummy juices that came out. Both my girls and dh loved it! It's a definite repeat in my kitchen.
- flank steak (size of your choice)
- 118.29 ml white wine (or white cooking wine)
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml garlic, miniced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all marinade ingrediants in plastic, sealable bag, and shake or mix well.
- Slice lightly across both sides of flank steak in an x pattern to allow marinade to absorb.
- Place flank steak in plastic bag.
- Marinate in fridge for 8- 12 hours (the longer, the better), turning often.
- Grill to taste.