Chris from Kansas's Note:
The great flavor of the chicken in this salad makes the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn (12 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups caesar-flavor croutons
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 2Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning several times.
- 3Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the romaine, croutons and tomatoes; add dressing and toss to coat. Divide among six salad plates.
- 4Slice chicken; arrange on salads.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.3
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 1711.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: