Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another one from the Atkins Low Carb cook book. I love goat cheese, so I will be making this a lot!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves (1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (200 g) package soft fresh goat cheese
- Place oil, oregano and pepper in a narrow serving dish.
- Roll cheese in mixture to coat, and marinate for one hour at room temp, or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
This was really good! I wasn't sure if I liked Goat Cheese that much, but I do! I served this on top of tomatoes with a little balsamic vingar drizzle. Fantastic! Thanks for posting, Belle!