4 hrs 5 mins
Chef MB's Note:
I'm always looking for something a little different, and these sound really yummy. And easy. What more can I ask for? The recipe isn't very specific, so you'll have to play around with how many tortillas to use and how many wedges to cut them into before you roll them. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (chick peas, ceci)
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -3 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1Combine all ingredients except tortillas in a bowl and toss to combine well.
- 2Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Using a food processor or potato masher, chop the marinated garbanzos.
- 4Spread on whole wheat wraps, cut into wedges, roll and put a toothpick in to hold them closed.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Garbanzo Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g