Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm always looking for something a little different, and these sound really yummy. And easy. What more can I ask for? The recipe isn't very specific, so you'll have to play around with how many tortillas to use and how many wedges to cut them into before you roll them. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (chick peas, ceci)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -3 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas in a bowl and toss to combine well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a food processor or potato masher, chop the marinated garbanzos.
- Spread on whole wheat wraps, cut into wedges, roll and put a toothpick in to hold them closed.