Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Recipe of the Week from a local mailer The instructions on this recipe say to serve the chops with Mac & Cheese and cooked broccoli
- 4 pork chops, - 1/2 inch thick (bone-in, about 1 1/2lb)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Pierce both sides of chops several times with fork.
- Place in shallow dish.
- Mix dressing and mustard.
- Pour evenly over chops and cover.
- Marinade in fridge for 15 minute.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook chops in nonstick skillet on medium heat 7 to 8 min on each side or until cooked through.