Recipe by Ladyshay
Ok, ok there are a million recipes out there for banana bread... but this is my favourite. Thanks Seester!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating between each egg.
- Combine vanilla, bananas & lemon juice and add to the butter mixture; stir.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to the banana mixture. Mix until moistened.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.