1/1 Photo of Marian's Hash Browns Casserole (Super Easy!)
1 hr 5 mins
This is a great tasting, ridiculously simple hashbrown casserole. It's juicy, cheesy, and always a crowd pleaser. You may want to make two as guests always come back for seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 26 ounces hash browns
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 21 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup onions (chopped) or 1 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cups crumbled soda crackers (or corn flakes)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix everything together in a large bowl, except ingredients for the topping. Place mixture in a 9 x 13inch casserole dish.
- 3Melt stick of butter on medium heat and crumble crackers into a bowl. Pour in melted butter and mix until crackers are saturated with the melted butter.
- 4Spread butter and cracker mixture evenly ontop of hashbrown mixture.
- 5Cook for 40-50 mins, or until centre of casserole bubbles.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marian's Hash Browns Casserole (Super Easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.1
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 2263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 20.7 g