Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was my mother's recipe. Everybody asks if my wife made the potato salad when I cook out.
Make and share this Margurite Ellefson Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup radish, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and cube.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cube.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, radish, garlic salt, celery salt, and mayonnaise.
- Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled.