This recipe was included in a cookbook our family just put together for this summer's family reunion. I love the fact that it can be prepared in crockpot, oven, or on top of the stove! Plus it sounds delicious! (Prep time includes marinating meat overnight; cook time indicated would be if crock pot is used; shorter times would be involved if stove or oven are used)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients but kielbasa.
- 2Cut kielbasa into chunks and stir into sauce.
- 3Let marinate overnight.
- 4Heat in crockpot for 6-7 hours; on stove for 1/2 hour or more; or in oven for 30 minutes at 325 or 350.
- 5Serve with toothpicks, or crusty rolls.
- 6This reheats and freezes well.
- 7Cocktail franks and smoky sausages are also good in this sauce.
- 8The longer they sit, the better they taste!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margie's Kielbasa and Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 4066.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 117.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g