Recipe by Karen=^..^=
One of my favorite pizzas
Top Review by The T-MAC
This was really easy to make and has a nice presentation, even with my very limited chef skills. It is as pretty as it is delicious. I bought basil pesto instead of using fresh basil, and it soaked in and blended well with the rest of the toppings. This was an automatic favorite in our house! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (12 -14 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 -3 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce or 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce and sprinkle with both cheeses.
- Evenly place thinly sliced tomatoes on top.
- Drizzle with pesto or sprinkle with fresh chopped basil leaves and crushed red pepper. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or as your crust/dough package directs.