Soooo yummy if I do say so myself! Can prep everything a day early!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 quart margarita mix
Pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup diced onion (red or white)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 serrano pepper, diced very small
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large minced garlic clove (you can always add more)
- 1 teaspoon champagne or 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons margarita mix
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- corn tortilla strips
- Mexican blend cheese
- 1Marinate chicken in margarita mis for 12-24 hours.
- 2Mix all pico ingredients together and store in fridge till ready to use.
- 3Mix sauce ingredients and set aside till ready to use.
- 4Grill chicken on low heat turning 1/4 turns every two minutes till cooked through.
- 5Remove from heat and place in a baking pan and divide the sauce between the 4 breasts.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese (about 1/3 c each) and bake in a 350 oven just till till cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
- 7Remove from oven, plate, and divide the pico between the 4 plates.
- 8Garnish with crispy tortilla strips.
- 9Serve with Mexican rice/corn/and beans.
- 10Prep time doesn't include marinade time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margaritaville Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 464.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: