Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Of course, this marinade was inspired by the wonderful drink....the Margarita!! But, it compliments the salmon well!! Adpated from Cooking Club of America.
Top Review by CindiJ
Very nice recipe - the tequila added just a touch of sweetness that was a perfect compliment to the red pepper and paprika. I baked in the oven and when I make this again will make sure weather will allow us to grill. Made for the August Seafood Photo Challenge. Thanks for SkinnyMinnie for a very enjoyable dinner.
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the tequila, salt, paprika, lime juice, olive oil, and red pepper. Mix to combine.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- Generously brush marinade over fillets. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no more than 3 hours. The lime juice will start to cook the fish.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place salmon fillets on grill and cook 8-10 minute or until fish just begins to flake, turning once.