Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a glorified version of my mom's famous chocolate brownies. The peanut butter and chocolate combination is to die for!
- 9 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, whisking until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, whisking until well combined.
- Whisk in flour.
- Remove half of mixture into a separate bowl.
- To the saucepan, add cocoa and peanut butter chips, stirring well.
- To the bowl, add peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Spread chocolate mixture into bottom of greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over top and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Toothpick inserted should come out with fudgy crumbs. Do not over bake!
- Cool wire rack.