1/3 Photos of Maple Spiced Nuts from King Arthur Flour
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Another KAF winner. We love spiced nuts with that sweet, spicy flavor and this has it all. they also said to enhance the flavor of the nuts, you can toast them on the baking sheet for 7-9 minutes after you've transferred them from the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and add nuts.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes, until nuts are fragrant and beginning to toast.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, stirring until sugar begins to melt.
- 4Lower heat to medium and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until nuts are nicely caramelized around the outside.
- 5Transfer nuts to a parchment lined baking sheet to cool, stirring periodically so they don't clump.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Spiced Nuts from King Arthur Flour
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 530.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g