Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one way...I can increase my DH's soy intake...without him realizing it!
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup (not artificially sweetened)
- 2 cups puffed wheat cereal
- 2 cups oat rings cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups oat squares cereal
- 1 cup roasted roasted soybeans
- 1 cup dry soy candy sprinkle
- In a 2-quart microwave dish, heat the maple syrup, uncovered, on full power for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients except the raisins in a large mixing bowl.
- When the syrup is ready, remove carefully from the microwave (it will be very hot) and pour the syrup over the cereal mix.
- Stir quickly to coat everything well.
- Cook the coated mixture in the microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
- Remove and spread on two nonstick baking sheets to cool.
- When cool, gently break up mixture if it is too sticky, place about one-third of the mixture at a time on a microwavable plate and heat at full power for 1 to 2 minutes, cool and break up again.
- Stir in the raisins and store in an air tight container.