Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posting this for the Zaar World Tour 2005
- 5 corn on the cob (broken in half)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan over med heat, combine glaze ingredients. Heat until mixture begins to simmer, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to low. Grill corn direct 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with glaze several times and turning frequently. Sprinkle corn with salt and serve.