Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From national supermarket Coles, the photo looked so good and with nectarines in season I am hoping to make soon. Think this could also work well with peaches.
- 4 nectarines (ripe, halved and seeded)
- 75 g almond biscotti
- 2 tablespoons almonds (slivered and lightly toasted)
- 20 g butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (plus extra to serve)
- 150 g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar (soft and sifted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced.
- Line a small baking dish with baking paper and place nectarine halves, skin down, in dish.
- Scoop out some of flesh from each half to create a 1 tablespoon hole.
- In a small food process, pulse almond biscotti until roughly chopped and then place in a small bowl and combine with slivered almonds and butter.
- Spoon biscotti mixture into nectarines and drizzle with maple syrup and bake for 20 minutes or until nectarines are tender and crumble is golden.
- Meanwhile, combine mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Serve nectarines with vanilla mascarpone and an extra drizzle of maple syrup, if desired.