From national supermarket Coles, the photo looked so good and with nectarines in season I am hoping to make soon. Think this could also work well with peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced.
- 2Line a small baking dish with baking paper and place nectarine halves, skin down, in dish.
- 3Scoop out some of flesh from each half to create a 1 tablespoon hole.
- 4In a small food process, pulse almond biscotti until roughly chopped and then place in a small bowl and combine with slivered almonds and butter.
- 5Spoon biscotti mixture into nectarines and drizzle with maple syrup and bake for 20 minutes or until nectarines are tender and crumble is golden.
- 6Meanwhile, combine mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla in a small bowl.
- 7Serve nectarines with vanilla mascarpone and an extra drizzle of maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Baked Nectarines With Almond Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean paste