Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this recipe from one of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meal recipes to work with my WW Core diet. Sausages were great with a wonderful flavor.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 small mcintosh apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free syrup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mix chicken with apple, syrup, grill seasoning, poultry seasoning, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Form into small patties.
- Place pattient into hot oil.
- Cook 5 minutes on each side.