Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have not made this, but it sounds good. This came from a brochure that Braums had during the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 fully cooked and smoked spiral half ham
- For Ham: Place ham in roasting pan with 2 ounces water in the bottom of pan.
- Cover with foil and heat at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover and baste with glaze and heat uncovered for 30 minutes more.
- For Glaze: Combine 4 glaze ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes (careful not to let it boil over).
- Glaze ham as directed above.