Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The recipe for this mango, pineapple & banana drink was found in the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled, chopped, frozen
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process untl smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
I didn't have pineapple juice so I used apple juice. I omitted the honey. And it was perfect. Yummy smoothie. Thanks Syd :) Made for 123 hit wonders
A tropical delight! I also added some fresh pineapple, since I had it in the fridge.
Easy, had all the ingredients on hand and this made a nice morning smoothie. I halved the recipe and used Greek yogurt. Thanks Syd! Made for PRMR game.