Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who knew what I've been missing all these years. This did not last very long. The recipe from Iyengar21 at Allrecipes said it serves 8, but it was too hard to stop eating. I'd recommend doubling or tripling if you want to share with more than one other person. This did not rest for 30 minutes before eating. That step was optional in my book. :)
- 1 mango (peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice.
- Cover and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.