Peachy Mango Salsa
photo by cfletcher
- Ready In:
3 1/2 cups
- 2 ripe fresh peaches, seeded peeled and diced
- 1 ripe fresh mango, peeled seeded and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup holland orange bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro or 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Mix all in a medium bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour to blend flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried this recipe after recieving mangos in my "Bountiful Basket"<br/>I have never used mangos and didn't know what to do with them, so I went looking for recipes and ideas. I came across this one and boy what a winner. I have made it about twice a week since first discovering this. Love it, thank you so much for posting it.
see 4 more reviews