Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good. Lots of color and a delicious bit of spiciness. Found in The Vegetarian Passport.
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Whisk together the soy sauce, chili flakes, lime juice and garlic.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and enjoy.
Really delicious and very refreshing. I especially enjoyed the touch of heat juxtaposed with the sweet fruit.
Utterly delicious and refreshing! I used tamari for the soy sauce and otherwise made a written. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 Family Picks for The Apron String Travelers
loved this salad make this zwt9