Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, refreshing and delicious salad packed with flavor. Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh mango, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Season salad with salt and pepper to taste.
Now this was different! I was skeptical of the mango and tomato combo but the flavors went together very well. I wasn't wild about the cumin addition - it was just OK. Cilantro would probably be more up my alley. Thanks for introducing me to yet another way to use my _beloved_ mango! ;-)