Fresh passion fruit is best for this punch; however, if that's hard to find, frozen purée or bottled nectar may be used instead. Mango purée also may be substituted for fresh mangoes. Saveur Magazine, August/07. Just imagine yourself on the beach with the hot sand, the wind blowing in your hair and not a care in the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel ripe mangoes and remove flesh from flat, oval seeds with a sharp knife.
- 2Cut flesh into cubes and transfer to a blender.
- 3Add passion-fruit purée or nectar, bananas and rum to blender and blend to a chunky purée, about 30 seconds.
- 4Pour into four 12-oz. glasses.
- 5Garnish each with an orange slice or lime slice or kiwifruit or sugar cane, if you like.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango, Passion Fruit and Banana Punch
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
passion fruit puree