Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the WEEKEND magazine!
Make and share this Mango Grenadine Shake recipe from Food.com.
- Blend milk and half the quantity of the ice-cream.
- Add pineapple and 4 mango pieces.
- Take 2 tall glasses.
- Pour grenadine syrup in them.
- Add 2 slices of fresh mango to each glass.
- Pour prepared milkshake into the glasses.
- Top off with a scoop of the remaining ice-cream.
- Serve chilled.
This is great!!! I substituted maraschino cherry juice for the grenadine and it tasted so good with the fresh mangoes and pineapple. Great combination of flavors, thanks!!