2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is adapted from "Crazy Plates" cookbook. It's easy, low fat and delicious! I served it with Sharon123's Teriyaki Rice Wedges #68648. Give it a try! Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except the chicken breasts in a small non-reactive bowl.
- 2Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Place chicken breasts in a small ziploc bag, pour the marinade into the bag.
- 4Marinate meat in the fridge for approx 2 hours.
- 5Heat a lightly oiled skillet (medium hot).
- 6Pan-fry the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes per side, until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7Brush chicken with marinade a few times before turning (turn only once).
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9May substitute honey for the brown sugar, if you prefer a honeyed chicken.
- 10You may also grill the chicken over medium hot coals, basting often with leftover marinade.
- 11If desired, you can make a sauce using the marinade- simmer gently with a bit of cornstarch to thicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango-Curry Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 55.8 g