- 3⁄4 cup shredded crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, flattened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crab with all ingredients except egg bread crumbs and chicken for filling. Spread on chicken and roll up jellyroll style.
- Dip each in egg and then gently roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Brown carefully in fry pan, place in shallow baking dish and bake until cooked through at 350° about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.