Recipe by heatherhopecs
I know there are several other mango chicken curry recipes on Zaar, but this one is a little different in that it's paleo and you actually use the mango pit during the cooking process.
- 680.38 g chicken breasts or 680.38 g chicken thighs, cubed
- 29.58 ml coconut oil
- 354.88 ml sliced green beans
- 236.59 ml sliced bell pepper
- 295.73 ml chicken stock (or more as needed)
- 236.59 ml coconut milk
- 22.18 ml curry powder
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, pit
- 14.79 ml chopped cilantro
- 29.58 ml chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken cubes in coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients except cilantro and cashews to a slow cooker and cook on high for three to four hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Remove the mango pit and top each serving with cilantro and cashews.