Recipe by heatherhopecs
I know there are several other mango chicken curry recipes on Zaar, but this one is a little different in that it's paleo and you actually use the mango pit during the cooking process.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced green beans
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock (or more as needed)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, pit
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken cubes in coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients except cilantro and cashews to a slow cooker and cook on high for three to four hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Remove the mango pit and top each serving with cilantro and cashews.