- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mango, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and ketchup in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Brush chicken with sauce and grill over medium high heat until chicken is fully cooked; basting with sauce as chicken cooks.
- Alternately, cover chicken with sauce and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes or crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.