Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daugther and my 2 yr/o son loves this one.Healthy and easy on the go smoothie.
Make and share this Mango -Banana Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced (frozen)
- 1 firm banana (freeze for a couple of hrs)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt (or 1 c milk)
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup mango juice
- In a blender,combine all ingredients.
- Cover and blend till smooth (or till you reach your desired consistency).
- You can add 1 (1 g) packet Sweet 'n Low to sweeten it a lil bit.